Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve



Well the count down is officially on! It is Christmas Eve day and I have about 3 more gifts to buy (along with something to wear tonight & tomorrow)! John seems to have everything done - we've officially decided that we cannot go shopping together ever again! To all the girls - need I say more?!?

This year we are going to the Quinn's family annual Christmas Eve party, then we will be with my family on Christmas Day. It is so much fun watching the little ones open their gifts! Davey and Annie (aka Annue) make a killer brunch, then we stop by Pappy's to see the Jones side, then finish off the night at Aunt Brenda and Uncle Dave's house.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Erin Moore said...

You're taunting me...putting pictures of your beautifully decorated house up on the blog for all to see! Meanwhile my house looks like it's inhabited by Bhuddists - no lights, no wreaths, no signs of Christmas from the outside! I guess I should be thankful that the tree made it up this year!

I hear ya about shopping with the men. We all went out shopping today ...5 hours later not one purchase was made! You and I should've gone out together!

I hope you have an amazing Christmas!!

...hey, no "wear & returns" this year, okay? :-)