Wednesday, March 22, 2006

St. Patty's Day

I have to tell everyone that I am one of the worst bloggers ever! I am making it my personal goal to at least update this thing once a week! I was finally able to download the pictures from St. Patty's Day onto the computer and sit my ass down to write a little something!



Joe and Katy at the Glenside pub enjoying some PDA!



John and I taking the same picture that we always pose for!









I was the designated driver that night, so it was fun to be able to make fun of everyone while they were sloshed. Especially when John and I went in to Wawa for some midnight snacks and he was dancing (aka - flailing his arms and bosom around in almost a violent manner and trying to thrust himself at me in the store) to James Brown. To anyone who has ever seen John dance before, you know what I'm talking about!

1 comment:

Erin Moore said...

I think I've seen that picture of you and John somewhere before...oh yeah, it's every other picture that I've ever seen of you and John! Same pose, different clothing! Maybe next time you should stand on the right.

I love the description of John doing the drunk guy dance. I'm sure the people who review surveillance video footage for convenience store will get a good laugh out of it.