Sunday, February 01, 2009

Little Jack Update!


Sory we haven't updated in awhile to those of you who still check the bog :-)
I have beco quite a bit of a Facebook addict lately! I also went back to work part-time so it has been quite busy around here. John has been working from home but it isn't as easy as you think - I actually find it more difficult because I have to kind of stay out of his way which isn't easy in a tiny house!! His work has been super busy and he has been travelling almost every week.

Jack has hit so many milestones since I last posted. He has been sleeping through the night (10pm - 6am) since about 9-10 weeks and he rolls from his stomach to his back (about a month ago he started that) - he won't even stay on his stomach now for tummy time he just rolls over!!! He also just got cereal today - not so sure what he thinks of it yet!

He is almost holding his head up without much support but I am still nervous to leave him in the Bumbo chair unattended. He grabs at anything and everything - nothing is off limits to him (thats why mommy had to chop her hair)!

Our camera broke a few weeks ago so I have been borrowing my mom's - I just have to take the time to figure out how to get the pics onto the computer. In the meantime I will be posting most of or pics to Facebook, so if you haven't joined, sign up!!!

1 comment:

The Gawel's said...

I really need to get over to see him! He is such a cutie pie. Let me know what days are good for you so I can stop by and catch up!