Friday, August 11, 2006

Aloha

I cannot even begin to let everyone know how grateful John and I are for the beautiful shower that was put on for us. Much mahalo (thanks) to my mom, Pat, Erin, Annie and Danielle for making it all come together so nicely!



It was a wonderful day, although it could've been a few degrees cooler (I think it hit 98 degrees), but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.




My shower was actually a luau complete with a tiki bar, pig roast, coconuts and leis. It is always great to be together with your ohana (family). These are just a few Hawaiian words John picked up from Lilo & Stitch, one of our favorite movies! Here are some pictures of the day for you all to enjoy.






2 comments:

Erin Moore said...

It was a wonderful day!! Your parent's backyard is a little bit of paradise!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

looks like fun! sorry i missed it :-( it must have been difficult not to jump into that pool!!