Saturday, October 14, 2006

Jen (and Dave's) Bachelorette/Bachelor Party















Last weekend John and I went to my cousins' bachelor/bachelorette parties. There were about 10 of us girls and we went "bar hopping" to all of the local places that Jen liked to hang out. Unfortunately for Jen, she had to figure out from the clues that her bridesmaids gave her, what bar we were going to next. It wasn't too hard because we managed to get to all 3 (or 4?) of them that night! Even my mom and Aunt Brenda were with us! The guys ended up going to the Log Cabin (and didn't move all night!)





Here are some pics to recap the night - Oh, and by the way, just for the record, Annie and I did manage to hang later than the guys - they took Uncle Irv home around 12ish and then we had to leave (around 1ish) so we could go to Sheetz and get them food. Overall it turned out to be a greatr night and I know that Dave & Jen enjoyed themselves.




Congratulations to you guys and we can't wait for the BIG DAY!!

2 comments:

Erin Moore said...

Looks like fun ...hey...is that one of Annie's Kung Fu shirts you're wearing?

Kristy & John said...

Yes it is! My chest no longer fit into the shirt that I went up there in so I decided to change. Though no one would notice...