Monday, October 02, 2006

Rehearsal Dinner...

Okay, I am starting out slow with coming back to the "blog world". It seems like my relationship with the internet and any form of "information technology" has come to a halt since we flew out to Hawaii. How great it is to be free of the internet, answering telephones that never stop ringing, traffic jams, rude people, etc. Life in Hawaii is about as pleasant as you can get! It is total bliss over there - anyways, back to the real world! I am going to start off with pics from our rehearsal dinner at Dave & Buster's the night before our wedding...


Kung-Fu Annue and my brother

The infamous Oden and Ri-Ri

Johnny and Joe Bohr, like usual not paying any attention to the person who is taking their photo (Mom Quinn)





My cousin Mis and her husband Greg who were in from Chicago - no kids, aka having the ability to let loose!!; me and Dave

Natalie, me and Danielle

Erin & Jermaine in from Maine, also "no kids"!!









We had a great time and also got the opportunity to celebrate Danielle's birthday since we are stealing her thunder by being married on the same day of her birth!! We are sooo mean! Just kidding - she was actually cool with it, it was either going to be 9/16, or 9/23 - but she was also in a wedding that day so we couldn't burden her with making that type of decision. In the end it all works out, we actually get to have 2 things to celebrate every year!

1 comment:

Erin Moore said...

The rehearsal dinner was great. Jerms and I were thrilled to be out without kids.

Funny pic of us - I don't think we knew we were getting our picture taken - looks like I was trying to back out of the picture....hee hee!