Monday, April 09, 2007

hmmmm...



I just have to share this with everyone because it cracks me up. Yesterday while at my Pappy's house, I gave my two nephews their Easter baskets that I put together for them. Of course, there was M&M paraphernalia in there, amongst the Spongebob pencils, coloring books, candy, etc.

After their mommy tells them that Aunt Kristy works at the M&M company where they make M&M's their wheels started turning...

"Aunt Kristy, is this your boss?(pointing to the blue M&M on the front of a toy I got them)"

I reply, "No, I work for the red one"



I couldn't help myself, I kept going..

Aiden, "You work for an M&M?" Me, "Yup, he's a pretty cool boss"

Riley, with his smirk "nuh uh, you don't work for an M&M"

This went on for a few more minutes, had me cracking up just the thought of it if I really worked for an M&M! Would be pretty cool though!

I just love having conversations like these with my nephews

5 comments:

Erin Moore said...

Too cute!!

Someday you'll embarrass them in front of their girlfriends by telling them that you once told them that you worked for an M&M and they believed you.

I just had an M&M - they were pastel, so not anyone you'd work for.

Kristy & John said...

Finally, a post from someone!
I'm thinking that blogs are "not-so-hot" anymore, or at least mine isn't!
Your brother is getting the new "blogger award of the year!" He's like a blogomaniac!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

cute :-)

Erin Moore said...

Don't give up on the blog!

Kristy & John said...

I think there are other people that need harassing about this before me! Do I need to use names?...
You know I