Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Happy New Year Everyone!


I always reflect on this day of all the things I would like to improve on. This year I am choosing my resolutions a little more carefully, thinking only about the things that I should be doing right anyways and setting more realistic and attainable goals. I thought this website was interesting about the history of resolutions


I hope everyone sticks to their resolutions, and have a great year!


We will be at home watching Dick Clark...I know we are pretty boring people :-)

2 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i hope to post some tomorrow. i haven't uploaded them to the computer yet...too busy!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.