Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Life's A Beach!

This past weekend, John and I were in Ft. Myers, FL for our friends Lauren & Jeremy's wedding. We got there Friday and the weather was awful! You never think you're going to get off of a plane in Florida to bad weather. Thankfully the weather cleared up just enough on Saturday so that they could have their beautiful ceremony on Barefoot Beach. I again did not bring my camera, but did take pictures with a disposable. Lauren was absolutely stunning and their ceremony brought tears of joy to my and John's eyes (but he'll tell you it was the sand). It just made me look forward more to how it will be when we are speaking our vows to one another. I don't want to get all mushy and stuff, but I think that this is one of the biggest commitments that one person can make to another. Through all the stress that the planning for this wedding has brung it will all be worth it when we declare our love for one another in front of all the friends and family who will witness it.

No comments: