Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Update


I know that I haven't blogged in awhile, but I assure you I have valid reasons for my procrastination!!

Two weekend ago it was my cousin Matt's graduation from Moravian College. All of my mom's side of the family was there and we all had a great time! We are all very proud of Matt and his accomplishments! Matt's team won its first ever Eastern College Athletic Conference Bowl Championship with a 14-7 victory over Frostburg State (MD) University in the ECAC Southwest Bowl game. Matt was a Tight End and his number was 82.



I was supposed to receive pictures from my cousin Mike's girlfriend Colleen, but I am still waiting... Note to self - use own camera!! Yes Colleen, if you read this I am still waiting for the pictures (remember, the kegstands)

Us girls acted like we were eighteen again and attempted to try kegstands - bad idea! I think we lasted about 3 seconds.


On another note, this past weekend was a much deserved break from work. I took off on Friday and spent the night with my mom in AC which was a good thing because they just shut it all down - if anyone has an explanation to this please post a comment

We then headed up to Amanda and JT's (Annie's sister and brother-in-law) for a barbeque and the Coplay fireworks display. Sunday all of my bridesmaids got together (which the pictures were taken on my mom's camera) at my mom's house and we finished putting together my invitations.

Monday was another day off for me, but John had to go to work. Tuesday we went over to Jack and Kathy's for a barbeque and then back home to enjoy the Copper Beech fireworks

Pictures will hopefully follow...

1 comment:

Erin Moore said...

"ALL of your bridesmaids"???

Is that picture of you doing the kegstand?! Doesn't look like your feet - no flip flops..