Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dream Job!

Since some of you have been asking me how my job search is going, I am pleased to let everyone know that I received a job offer this past week with Flavia (they are a division of M&M Mars) in West Chester. I couldn't of asked to work for a better company, from an onsite gym, free medical coverage, nice PTO policy, not to mention they sent me a Flavia drink station upon my acceptance of their offer!

I am finally where I want to be in my career, this job search (and waiting, patiently) has certainly paid off! I definitely would not make a very good stay-at-home mother/wife (John would agree)! It is also my passion for chocolate & coffee that has me excited to work for a place that manufactures both!

On another note, demolition of our kitchen/dining room is going on beneath me as I type this blog entry. I snapped a few pics for the "before" it probably won't be until next weekend for the "after" pics. Our contractor is coming to install the cabinets on Tuesday.





6 comments:

Dev said...

Congrats on your job, Wish you luck.

The Gawel's said...

Congratulations!!!

Erin Moore said...

What the heck was that under the panel in the dining room - aluminum walls?

Congrats on the job - sounds great!! ...and no one even called me for a reference! ;-(

Kristy & John said...

It is actually a special paint that is used to keep the smoke smell in (the previous owners had a kitchen fire some years ago) It actually looks like stainless stell paint...gross!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

love the color of that paneling that was under the cabinets...avocado?! so...was that real brick in your kitchen? i'm wondering what our's is. whoever thought brick would make a good backsplash? i guess it's the same genius that puts carpet in a kitchen!

Kristy & John said...

Nancy - the brick was fake, about a quarter inch thick stuck to what looked like a piece of plywood. I was cheering as it was being ripped off! It's amazing what you find when you start tearing things down!