Saturday, August 11, 2007

All Work, No Blog

So, it's really only been a week. I'm not as bad as some bloggers I know (hehem!) This past week has been pretty nuts for John and I. My Pappy came down last weekene and installed our countertops and helped John install the sink. Hopefully, he wil only have to come down one more time to do all of the trim! I will take some pics and post them on Monday. We are also going to our "family reunion" in Lewes DE rhis weekend so I will deifnitely have some pics from that!! Just thought I would post a random pics of Lewes DE in 2005 here!



1 comment:

Erin Moore said...

Look at all those beer cans in the first picture!! You guys need to destroy the evidence! ...judging from all the empties, it hasn't been "ALL work" ...

Looks like good times! Off to DE now! I thought you guys were going to keep your butts at home for a change!

I can't wait to see pics of your kitchen! It's been a while! If your house is like mind, the trim won't get installed ever. Everything in my house is "almost finished" but nothing ever gets the final, finishing touch. Dirt is funny that way.