Friday, May 26, 2006

The Noo-Noo


For all of your amusement, I posted these pictures that I found in my computer while I was purging it this morning. When John and I moved in to our house last year, we used our Shop Vac as a vacuum for everything. We had our nephews Aiden and Riley for the weekend and they associated our blue Shop Vac with the Noo-Noo from the teletubbies.


Riley spilled his Rice Krispies all over our dining room floor and was like "get the noo-noo", so, we got the noo-noo, aka shop vac, and they happily cleaned our floor. My brother actually thought that we were putting the kids to work when he first saw the picture!

3 comments:

Erin Moore said...

Call it what you want, but there ARE child labor laws in the this country, Jones!

Those boys have rights!!

The Gawel's said...

Start them out young! I feel I am doing a great service for Aiden's future wife. He is a great cleaner and helper, his favorite toy is his dirt devil vacuum! Although Dave says he will make a great "life partner"- HA HA

Erin Moore said...

Hey Nicky!!
Send Aiden over to my place, will ya?! I could use an extra hand with the housework!! :-)