Monday, May 15, 2006

Race For The Cure - UPDATED



Unfortunately I forgot my camera yesterday, so I don't have any pictures of us at the race :(
My Aunt Jerri did however take a few shots with her regular camera, so if I can get copies I will scan them in (I didn't just want to wait to "blog" until I received them!)
We had so much fun!! Here are the participants, their races and a list of friends and family who supported us:

5K Walk ---------------------------- Donations Received
Kristy Jones ----------------------------Jeff Whitmore
Pat Quinn ----------------------------Cathy & Brian Whitmore
Jack Quinn ---------------------------- Joy Kerr
William Sutch ---------------------------- Rob & Liz Philippi
Debbie George ---------------------------- Robin & Natalie Distler
Jodi Duschak ---------------------------- Joe Bohr
Jerri Vanage ---------------------------- Shannon & Kip George
--------------------------------------------------Gloria Jean Mullen
5K Run ------------------------------------Shaun & Wendy Casey
John Quinn III ----------------------------------Joline Casey
Sean Quinn --------------------------------------Barbara Nacci
Dave Jones III ----------------------------------Nip & Barn Thomas
Annie Jones ------------------------------------Lou & Pat Stanicki
Fabrice Lamide
Mathieu Turpault

1 Mile Fun Walk (with Kids)
Sandy Jones
Aiden Jones
Riley Jones
Erin Moore
Amelle Moore
Amaya Moore

**Thank you to everyone who helped make this happen!! You can still donate to our team even though the race is over. So far we raised $438 total!

To everyone who participated yesterday, I has so much fun being with all of you! Especially the train ride - what an unforgettable day!

1 comment:

Erin Moore said...

I'm going to start calling you "Emrick".

The girls and I had a great time, our fun walk consisted of a tour of the portapotties and cotton candy for the kids! Your mom and I put the "fun" in "fun walk". As soon as we ditched you, we were like "we've walked at least a mile from the train station to here, who cares if we don't find the fun walk, we'll make our own!"

You were a great team captain, I was honored to be part of TEAM PINK!
-Erin