Sunday, December 17, 2006

C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E






Last night we all went to Hershey Park. Speaking of traditions, this is one that I forgot about. It's funny when I try to think of things we do every year, I always seem to forget a few. We started off by going to "Chocolate World" to see the tour of how the chocolate is made.



Then it was off to the park. Rides, sights, lights, lines and munchies!!


We finished off by visiting Santa's reindeer. I was very impressed by how the girl who was working there was able to point out to inquisitive Riley each Reindeer by name. I didn't think he was going to stop questioning her (who is the most important reindeer (why?), why do they lose their antlers, what happens if they don't get them back by next year, etc.











I was very relieved to also see this sign that they had posted!

2 comments:

Erin Moore said...

Can you guys adopt me as your cute little neice?

Kristy & John said...

Only if you can morph yourself into that cute little girl in the picture above...