Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lost Pictures

While surfing through my camera today I found a few pictures I thought I would share with the world...

Thanksgiving: While the adults were downstairs drinking, watching sports and having a good 'ole time, Aunt Kristy strategically set Aiden & Riley upstairs with a tray of sweets, Spongebob on TV and lots of pillows! Needless to say, they were content for a few hours!!






Sometime in November we had the kids for the weekend and I thought it would be great to send the kids outside just as Uncle John was raking up all the leaves in the yard. I think I said something like "get your shoes and coats on, run as fast as you can in the yard and jump right into Uncle John's pile of leaves!" John was defeated at that point and ended up raking piles for the next hour!



1 comment:

Erin Moore said...

Look at all these posts!! I am so proud of you!!!