Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Heat Wave...


The past few days have been awful hot! I thought I was going to keel over on Monday while walking from the office to my car. It was like the air was "thick" and unbreathable. Thank god for air conditioning! They had actually put an "Excessive Heat Warning" in effect. I think we may have hit the 100 degree mark, but it may have hovered around 99.

I know blogging about the weather is BORING...but the more I think about it, the blog is where I get my news! Between people blogging about things going on in their personal life or issues in our society, nothing is so sacred (or boring) that constitutes being left out of the blog! So for you non Northeastern Pennsylvanians out there reading this, here is the weather we have been experiencing over the past few days!

Erin, this one's for you...

4 comments:

MaineMom said...

Is that John trying to cool off his wedding tackle??

Erin Moore said...

Why for me?! ...but I do love it so! ..hee hee..

I had taken Monday off as a vaction day to go to the beach with a co-worker who had rented a beachhouse in the next town over from me. ...I literally lasted about 45 minutes and I was wearing a sweatshirt!! It was too cold, I had to leave.

Kristy & John said...

Because I knew you would love it!!

That's crazy about the weather! Does that mean that summer is almost over up there? We better get there before the first frost sets in!

Erin Moore said...

Yeah - get your butts up here!!

...we've actually had some beautiful weather this July - mostly high 70s - today was warm though - in the 80s...

August will probably be warmer - but I hope not...