Sunday, July 29, 2007

Penny Schladt

Last Thursday after work John and I drove up to Aunt Brenda's house to see the Schladts before they headed back to Chicago. On their trip to PA they stopped off at a breeder around the Penn State area to pick up their new puppy (Penny) a Goldendoodle (Poodle & Golden Retriever Mix). It is the cutest puppy I've ever seen!

Here are some pics...











Also, just to give some of you an update, John and I are going to try to have another baby. I did want to wait awhile because of what happened a few months ago and get a puppy to keep myself occupied for awhile, but after some discussion we decided to just go for it! Please keep us in your thoughts and hope that everything goes a lot better this time around

8 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

that dog really is adorable! the poodle mixes are great...hypo-allergenic (if it's not the 1st generation) and you get the smartness for the poodle. the names of some of them are really funny too...check out this site!

MaineMom said...

That pup is very cute!

I'll keep you in my thoughts - stay positive!

The Gawel's said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait for a new addition to our stamping club!

Erin Moore said...

I love knowing when couples are "trying" - it's the polite way of saying, "Did you know that John and I are gettin' it on all the time now, and we're not using any protection?"

You go girl! Next time I see you guys you better be lookin' tired!

Kristy & John said...

Actually it is just 5 days out of the month!! We just cram a month's worth all into those 5 days...
:-)

MaineMom said...

I'm sure John's hating it..........

The Gawel's said...

My sister is pregnant and I know Alex loved it during the trying phase, but it goes downhill once you get pregnant! My sister also took her temp. every morning. They are due in Feb!

MaineMom said...

With Will I also took my temperature every morning (Basal Body Thermometer) before even getting out of bed. I charted, plotted, mapped, prayed, chanted, made sure the planets were aligned correctly (making sure Saturn was near Uranus - HAHAHAHA).........

There was nothing "romantic" about it.