Sunday, January 21, 2007

My selfish post


















Since my husband doesn't blog too much anymore these days I have to post that today (well, yesterday because it is midnight now) is my 27th birthday!

I actually had a great "birthday weekend" so far. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics.

Friday night me, my mom and John went down to AC and came home this afternoon. Davey, Annie and the boys came down and John's parents came over and we all went out to dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill (yummo! - Yes, Rachael Ray)
Thanks guys for making my 27th so special!!

6 comments:

The Gawel's said...

Happy Birthday! Ashlyn likes the spongebob cake. Glad you had a great birthday--I'll see ya on the 28th!

MaineMom said...

You are only 27??? What?? I'm eight years older than you? That's just plain crazy....

Well, Happy Birthday you young fart!

Kristy & John said...

I know I look pretty old, huh?!? I was pretty upset yesterday when the guy at the beer distributor (who always cards me) didn't even ask :-(
I'm hoping it's because he just recognizes me now.

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

happy birthday kristy!! i hope it was a good one! :-)

Erin Moore said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!

I'm such an ogre - I didn't even give you a birthday call...sorry!!

I hope you had a great day!

Dev said...

Hey Kristy Happy belated Birthday, hope you had a good one.
Dev