Friday, January 05, 2007

R.I.P. Bella the Beta


Unfortunately our pet fish Bella died tonight. She (actually a he, but we called "her" Bella - don't ask) was a great fish and brought calmness and relaxation to my stressful days that I had at Cardinal Health. She will be greatly missed by everyone. I actually got her in July (or August) of 2005. Erin was with me that day and we went to Wal-Mart to buy it. I needed something as a sort of stress relief because I was going through such a tough time with everything with my dad. Much thanks goes out to everyone in HR at Cardinal for putting up with it (and feeding it occasionally)!

6 comments:

MaineMom said...

RIP Bella the transgendered fish!!

Erin Moore said...

I'm trying to think of something nice and supportive to say, but you know I never liked that fish. ...and I never fed it when you told me to... :-)

Kristy & John said...

That's not very nice, especially the smiley face after telling me that you didn't feed it. Remember you did hold it for me in the car on the way back to work after I bought it (and very gracefully too!)

Erin Moore said...

I think I may've pawned the responsibility off on Theresa.

Yes, I remember holding it. I was very unhappy.

Was that the same trip to Walmart where we heard "short people" in the car!?! Hee hee

MaineMom said...

Hi Kristy, this is your blog. Time to update me.

Erin Moore said...

Okay ...move along - time to update