Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter


















This year we went to Davey & Annie's for Easter dinner. Of course we got there late, partly due to my still lingering nausea and the turnpike traffic!! It was nice to see everyone, my Pappy was there (and stayed for a little while!), and it was great weather.




The boys as usual were in their rare form and Alysa is getting sooo big!! She has the cutest little chubby legs and you just want to gobble up her little toes. Aiden & Riley didn't have the chub so we are thoroughly enjoying it with Alysa!! She didn't enjoy her bunny ears too much, we were able to get one good pic with them on thanks to my mom.


















We watched "I am Legend" - great movie for anyone who hasn't seen it. John still hates it, we saw it in the theater a couple months ago. We hope everyone had a great Easter this year!!!


















After looking at Erin's pictures, I just realized that we don't have a big "family" picture anywhere (except for back when my brother and I were little teeny boppers)!! :-)
Soooo, we have to remember to do a big family picture at the next gathering!



JONES' DON'T LET ME FORGET!!! - we'll do it when we are down in OC, MD this summer - that way we will be all nice and tan - not pasty looking like we are now :-)(except I will be all fat and stuff!!)


3 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

your niece is getting so big! so adorable with those rolls.
did you cry at "i am legend"? i was a mess!! unfortunately we saw it in the theater.

Kristy & John said...

I cried at the part with the dog (you know which part I mean) - I don't want to say what happens & spoil it for everyone! I still think it could've ended differently - although if it did then it wouldn't of deserved the title "I am Legend". Overall I did enjoy it!

Erin Moore said...

Alysa looks just like Annie!!

Sooo cute! Next year there will be two more babies in the family! It's a slippery slope - that's what happened with Shaun and I, it seemed like every year there was a new kid in the "family photo"!

Looks like it was a great day!